Registering for Bachelor and Master Studies
All interested that have completed high school and passed the Matura test can apply for bachelor studies at College ‘Globus’ and all interested that have completed bachelor studies (3 or 4-year studies) can apply for Master studies. Registration can be done online by filling in certain fields and attaching scanned documents and appearing in person at the College Globus at str. Bedri Pejani no 1 (behind the Government building) and Podujeva campus. In order to fill in the application, certain documents should be ensured.
Necessary documents for registration – Bachelor studies:
- Admission test for (Mathematics, English Language, Specific groups of prior schooling field)
- High School Diploma
- Completion of the State Matura
- Birth Certificate
- Two photos
Application, filled in
Cost and payment
College of International Management ‘Globus’ offers different manners of payment for your studies. The cost is 3600 Euro (1200 Euro per year):
- Full payment for 3 years of studies
- Payment for up to 36 installments
Necessary documents for registration – Masters Studies:
- The successful completion of the Bachelor studies with 180,
- Diploma of Bachelor level,
- Transcript of records (Bachelor studies),
- Birth Certificate,
- Curriculum Vitae – CV,
- English Language knowledge – level B1 reference (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages),
- Students who have completed a Bachelor in inappropriate study fields of a certain course or program, before starting the studies they are required to submit two additional exams in order to have the right to continue their studies. Details on this point are foreseen in the Regulation for students’ registration in Master.
Application, filled in
Means of payment
College of International Management offers various payment ways for all studies and for all students. The cost of Master Studies is 2400 Euro (600 per semester). These are 2-year studies, 4 semesters, however, the student pays only 3 semesters.
Full payment for two-year studies
- Payment with installments up to 18 months (student’s preference);
Full payment for one year study
- Payment with installments up to 10 months (student’s preference);
The studies cost covers:
- Additional English classes, and all other classes above the norm,
- Consultations for students who study from abroad,
- Free access to electronic literature.
Payment can be done in the following Kosova bank:
- Bank for Business BpB account number: 1300-0010013937.50 for College of International Management ‘Globus’
These kinds of specific studies for International Management can be studied out of Kosova, Europe, and beyond also, but with much higher costs and away from the family.