The aim and profile of the study programme
Accounting and Auditing Program provides a combination of theoretical and practical ideas which provide a full basis for a variety of careers in the range of financial management functions, such as basic accounting, financial accounting, managerial accounting, tax accounting, financial statements analysis financial audit of financial statements and international accounting standards.
Bachelor program in International Accounting and Auditing is designed to increase knowledge of those students who wish to develop a career in accounting and auditing field, as well as professional academic context, particularly for students who want to work in foreign companies who have their representatives in Kosovo or abroad.
Expected learning outcomes:
- Toprovide studentswithmore efficientmethods andpracticesof accountingand auditingatthe national and internationalaspects;
- Toprovide studentswithskillsto identifyissuesaboutrecordeconomictransactions;
- Toprovide studentswithskillsto assessinformation exchangeandalternativestrategies thatlead tospondentseffectiveness ofleadership, managementand communication ofinternaland external;
- Toprovide studentswithskillsto recognize thebreadthof the field ofaccountingand auditingin accordance withInternationalStandards;
- Toprovide studentswithskillsto address theethicsof keepingfinancialrecordsaccording to applicable laws;
- Toprovide studentswithskillsto demonstrateunderstandingof the structure ofthe financialstatementsofnationaland internationalbusiness;
- Topossessthe capacity to implement knowledge acquiredduring their studiesin practice
- Topossessthe capacityfor analysis
- Topossessthe capacity toadapt tonewsituations
- Topossess thecapabilityof managinginformation fromvarious sources
- Topossess ability to communicateinaninternational environment
- Topossessthe abilityto use knowledgeinfinancial software for accounting and audit according to the International Accounting Standards(IAS)
- Include business logistics from the perspective of economic, operational and regulatory;
- Explain the interaction of legal, financial, economic and international accounting standards (Kosovo Accounting Standards and International Accounting Standards).
- Identify leadership outline the organization of accounting and auditing, both internal and external
- Analyze and evaluate the contribution of each sub-sectors within the accounting department, with storage of raw materials, production delivery process, determining the costs to the final product;
- To demonstrate understanding of a range of integrated approaches such as financial accounting, management, taxation, financial statement analysis, audit of financial statements;
Accounting and Auditing Program