Aim and study programme profile
Finance, Banks and Accounting programme is designed to fulfil market needs through academic preparation for local and foreign companies, as well as developing students’ carrier in international Finance, Banks and Accounting. This programme is suitable for students that have finance, banks and accounting knowledge and would like to expand their skills and understanding to an advanced level in accordance with market needs. The programme will equip students with knowledge and high level research skills to continue their carrier in a great range of institution such as academia, accounting, auditing, managing consultancy and organisational management.
Students that successfully complete the programme will be able to:
- Understand how financial accounts are prepared and used in decision-making, especially capital and evaluation budgeting.
- Have a high understanding of legal and regulatory environment where non-financial and financial corporation works.
- Be able to draft a corporative strategy and where is necessary to support it with detailed price proposal.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of advanced finances, banks and accounting theories and models and their use as well as financial real market context.
- Apply mathematical tools for financial problems, including financial and products instruments prices
- Analyse economical and financial data and evaluates investment decisions – students should be capable to apply econometric theory and software to come up with valid conclusions.
Programme offers possibility for postgraduate students to develop and demonstrate knowledge, understanding, quality, skills and other attribution in the fields of:
- Managing finances practice, banks and accounting in corporate decision-making and the goal and drafting of a common strategy.
- Preparing financial statements and the use of information for two decisions: investment and evaluation.
- Advanced ideas in finance, banks and accounting to include: expected services, avoiding risk, portfolio analysis in average inconsistency, quarrels, efficient markets and risk management.
- Knowledge basis including essential facts, concepts, principles and certain theories in the selected specialisation.
Programi Financa Banka dhe Kontabilitet