Konferenca e pestë ndërkombëtare Globalization, Development, Public Policy & Management: An Business Development Perspective
Globalization, Development, Public Policy & Management: An Business Development Perspective
On 29th of September 2012
In its Program of Scientific Research, University College GLOBUS in cooperation with local and regional educational and research institutions are organizing conference aimed to address challenges of Globalization development and public policy form an business development perspective.
University College Globus and its partners, Kosovo Chamber of Commerce, The Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business and Albanian Center for Risk has planned for 2012 to put the title theme of this Conference with laying the theoretical and practical view of current economic development issues and developing aspects of businesses in the light of Globalization trends and challenges.
Although papers on any aspect of SMEs and economic development in transition economies will be considered, we are particularly interested in contribution which addresses one or more of the following questions:
Globalization and economic development
Management of Sustainable development
Public Policy and Management
Corporate financial sector and globalization
Internationalization of SMEs in Balkan countries
Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Economic Development
Obstacles to Regional Trade and and Globalization
Role of Business Trust in Transition Economies
Policy Measures to support international businesses
Labor market and globalization
Sustainability and Green Entrepreneurship; Challenges and Opportunities in Transitional Economies
International Management Practices under Globalization.
THE IMPORTANT DATES and INSTRUCTIONS
Abstracts 10th of September 2012
Notification of abstract acceptance 15th of September 2012
Submission of final papers 20 September, 2012
Conference will be held on 29th of September 2012 in Prishtina (Capital city of Republic of Kosovo). Conference venue to be announced two weeks before conference.
On the organization and realization of the Conference is set Organizational Council with the following composition:
1. Prof. Dr. Nazmi MUSTAFA - College of International Mangement GLOBUS
2. Prof. Dr. Sherif BUNDO - Faculty of Economy at University of Tirana and Albanian Center for Risk
3. Prof. Dr. Justina SHIROKA PULA - Faculty of Economy at University of Prishtina and College of International Mangement GLOBUS
4. Prof. Dr. Evelyne LANDE Poitiers University
5. Prof. Dr. Drini Salko - Agriculture University of Tirana, Albania
6. Prof. Dr. Besnik KRASNIQI Faculty of Economy at University of Prishtina & Business Support Centre Kosovo
7. Safet Gërxhaliu - Kosovo Chamber of Commerce, Prishtinë, Kosovo
General Propositions for the selection of the topics:
1. Authors are free and authorized to modify the word of the topic, without affecting the overall direction determined by the Organizing Council.
2. The organizers are open to invite and to attend anyone who wants and finds that there is an interesting paper with important conclusions within the scope of interest of the conference. If participants think that the commitment required of any personality or other specialist, this is welcome, and should be made aware of the Organizational Council.
3. Topic or the paper must meet the following criteria:
4. Be prepared on the computer,
- Font should be on New Times Roman,
- the character 12 the size of font,
- in no more than 10-12 single spaced pages.
- the papers should be delivered in the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation and outcome of topics should be done within the deadlines
29th of September 2012 - paper presentation
The conference will be held on the 29th September in Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo.
Each topic will be referred for 10-15 minutes. Preferred presentation projector and electronic, according to the program you want. The presentation should be extracted from the topic summary prepared and submitted.
Organizational Council reserves the right to review the topics to avoid repetition and duplication in cooperation with the authors. Commission guarantees the inviolability of copyright and freedom of inalienable and unlimited speakers to express.
In the audience will be invited by the central state and local public administration, business community, the media, from academia and international institutions, human resources specialists and management experts, bankers, employees of different tax and customs, and other guests from different fields of professions.
No conference fee is required for participation in conference. A selected number of papers will be published as a special edition of conference proceeding book. In addition to publication, authors will be entitled to take out 2 copies of the publication of the Conference Proceeding book.
Organizational Council is open to reflect any suggestion or proposal which aims at improving and enhancing the quality of the organization and conduct of the Conference.
It is very important to seriously evaluate four things:
1. The paper should be sent within the above dates, to: email@example.com
2. Topics can be written written in one of two languages: in Albanian and English.
3. Please make all necessary preparations to comply with deadlines for delivery of materials and to realize the present day of the conference within the time frame of 10 - 15 minutes. This is very important.
4. On the basis of confirmed topics Organizational Council will complete the referral and the project conference, based on which it can organize conference in one day with more sessions. For each session we will group work on the basis of similarity and topics, with competent facilitators, including debates on topics.
The last session will be devoted to the formulation of conclusions and recommendations from the conference proceedings.
Prof. Dr. Nazmi MUSTAFA
President of Organizational Council of the Conference